It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the ChemComm symposium – Chemistry for Global Challenges – at the University of Auckland which will be held in the Medium Chemistry lecture theatre on April 15, 2019. The programme will be opened by Penny Brothers (ChemComm board member) and Philippa Ross (Executive Editor) at 9 am and we are looking forward to a day of fantastic talks by the following members of the ChemComm editorial board:
- Veronique Gouveneur (Board Chair, University of Oxford)
- Rachel Caruso (RMIT)
- Amy Prieto (Colorado State University)
- S Ramakrishnan (Indian Institute of Science)
- Daniel Gamelin (University of Washington)
- Manfred Scheer (University of Regensburg)
- Penny Brothers (ANU)
- Jonathan Sessler (University of Texas at Austin)
- Can Li (Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics)
- T Don Tilley (University of California at Berkeley)
- Jean-Louis Reymond (University of Berne)
- Jonathan Steed (Durham University)
The detailed program can be found here!
Check out the poster list here!